- Rubber accelerator TBBS 2012/03/15
Konson® Rubber Accelerator TBBS Chemical Name N-tert-butyl-2-benzothiazole Sulfenamide Molecular Formula C11H14N2S...
- Rubber accelerator MBTS 2012/03/13
Konson® Rubber Accelerator MBTS Chemical Name 2, 2-Dibenzothiazole Disulfide (MBTS)  ...
- Rubber Accelerator TMTD 2012/03/11
Konson® Rubber Accelerator TMTD Chemical Name Tetramethyl Thiuram Disulfide Molecular Formula C6...
- Rubber Accelerator DPTT 2012/03/10
Konson® Rubber Accelerator DPTT Chemical Name: Dipentamethylene thiuram tetrasulfide Molecular Formula C12H20N2Sn+2...
Development of rubber chemical industry in 2019
Pubdate：2019/01/17 NEWS views：431
Recently, Konson Chemical learned that the International Rubber Study Group (IRSG) released data that global rubber demand is expected to increase by about 2.5% in 2019, from 29.3 million tons in 2018 to about 30 million tons in 2019.
Rubber demand reached 29.3 million tons in 2018 (Growth of 3.3%)
1. Natural rubber: demand is 13.9 million tons, an increase of 4.9%
2. Synthetic rubber: demand is 15.4 million tons, an increase of 1.7%
Rubber demand is expected to be about 30 million tons in 2019(Growth of 2.5%)
1. Natural rubber: demand is 14.2 million tons, an increase of 2.6%
2. Synthetic rubber: demand is 15.8 million tons, an increase of 2.4%
In 2019, the global rubber demand growth rate was slightly lower than that in 2018, and the rubber industry was at a low speed. In recent years, the global demand for rubber has continued to grow, which is conducive to the healthy development of the rubber chemicals industry.