- Rubber accelerator MTT 2018/03/10
Konson® Rubber Accelerator MTTChemical Name :3-Methylthiazolidine-2-Thione Molecular Formula C4H7NS2...
- Rubber accelerator TBBS 2012/03/15
Konson® Rubber Accelerator TBBS Chemical Name N-tert-butyl-2-benzothiazole Sulfenamide Molecular Formula C11H14N2S...
- Rubber accelerator MBTS 2012/03/13
Konson® Rubber Accelerator MBTS Chemical Name 2, 2-Dibenzothiazole Disulfide (MBTS)  ...
- Rubber Accelerator TMTD 2012/03/11
Konson® Rubber Accelerator TMTD Chemical Name Tetramethyl Thiuram Disulfide Molecular Formula C6...
How to use zinc stearate lubricant for cold pressing
Pubdate：2018/03/14 NEWS views：723
How to use zinc stearate lubricant for cold pressing!
Zinc stearate is a fine white powder, soft and odorless bulky powder having extremely small particle size. It is a compound of long chain fatty acids with zinc attached to it. It has brilliant lubricating property and water repellence .So it has many industrial uses. It could be used in production of rubber, cosmetics, powders for decreasing friction among substances.
Zinc stereate is basically produced by precipitate and fusion processes. In the precipitate process, Zinc stereate is prepared using sodium stereate and zinc sulfate which it uses stearic acid and zinc oxide in a fusion process. The basic difference between the ZnSt2 produced by the two processes lies in the melting points of the two products. It is about 122 degree Celsius using the precipitate process and slightly lower than that using the fusion process. In cold pressing lubricants( like Zinc stereate) are required to withstand high pressure in order to avoid metal to metal contact between tools and extruded materials.
- Top 10 application for Rubber accelerator CBS
- Calcium/zinc stabilizers Research
- Rubber accelerator – T-PLAS 2019
- impact of coronavirus on rubber chemical i...
- Rubber accelerator used in Tread rubber
- Indonesia Tyre &Rubber Exhibition 2018
- India Plastivion 2011
- The growth of global rubber consumption dr...